This symposium, hosted by the School of Humanities at Coventry University, expands on the work carried out for B-MELTT (Blending MOOCs for English Language Teacher Training), a British Council English Language Teaching Research Award (ELTRA) project that started in July 2016. ELTRA is a UK/Netherlands and China collaboration.
The symposium explores the themes of MOOC integration into the HE curriculum, Mobile Assisted Language Learning and Online Intercultural Learning, Flipped Classroom, Blended Learning, Students as Partners, Threshold Concepts and Learner Autonomy.
The symposium is also supported by staff from the Disruptive Media Learning Lab at Coventry University.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
- Prof Agnes Kukulska-Hulme (Open University) on MALL – 29/6
- Prof Gary Hall (Coventry University) on the Disrupted University – 29/6
- Prof Stephen Bax (Open University) on MOOCs – 30/6
- Billy Brick and Tiziana Cervi-Wilson (Coventry University) – 29/6
- Kate Borthwick (University of Southampton) – 30/6
- Dr Bin Zou (Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool) – 30/6
- Prof Yu Wang (Dalian University of Technology) – 30/6
- Rachel Collins and Dr Tobey Nelson (University of Applied Sciences Utrecht) – 30/6
Full programme now available, please click relevant link.
Early bird registration 15th June.